Monday, May 5, 2008

Off To Spain

Once again, sorry about the lack of updates. I'd love to say that I've just been too busy but, it's been quite the opposite. Not doing much around here these days. Eat, sleep, and ride. Fun, fun, and more fun! Kinda... So yeah, I haven't had much to write about. That little race I was talking about last time went ok. I managed another 8th place. I swear someday I'll do better than 8th. I swear on my dead dogs grave I'll get 7th one day. Maybe even 6th! Oh well, at least I didn't loose any skin and I felt really cool after the race because of how torn up my pedals were from clipping them through half the corners. I know I sound like an idiot because I think that trashing my pedals and almost crashing is cool but for some reason I see it as something to be proud of.

Anyways, I leave tomorrow morning for Spain for the Vuelta Bidasoa. Looking forward to some good food and hard racing. Cross your fingers for me to make it to the line w/ some of the little Spanish climbers so I can wax them in the sprint. At least that's what my plan is....

Talk to you again next week,
alex

No comments: