Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wikihow


Wikihow will you marry me? You have always been there for me. When I was dieing from lack of peanut butter you taught me to make my own. When left with out a place to call my own you taught me how to craft a hammock. With out the ability to communicate you gave me tips on how to learn French. And now as I find myself in the most difficult of times you give me instructions to rediscover bliss. I would be so lost w/ out you.

Check out the spotlight article for today http://www.wikihow.com/

On another note, I received my first care package today and, let me tell you, it could not have come at a more perfect moment! I was in the process of scraping/licking the last milligrams of peanut butter left in my final jar when the door bell rang. THANKS MOM! LOVE YOU!

No comments: