Monday, February 4, 2008

Well, I sure feel silly.


I woke up early this morning. Really early. 8am (just kidding, I usually roll out of bed at 8:30 so it was not that early) to be exact. Chowed down a monster breakfast of cereal, eggs, toast, juice, oatmeal, and 2 cup of tea. I quickly put on my standard riding cloths and marched down the stairs. I was motivated. I had a huge ride planned and I was ready to get out there, seize the day, grab life by the balls and make it my bitch.

Perhaps I should open my shudders and look outside next time before I get ready. It's raining like the Noah’s flood is coming.

I refuse to ride the trainer today. I did enough of that crap when I was a kid. Give me a few more minutes, another cup of tea, and a rain jacket and I'll be ready to hit the road.

No comments: