Friday, February 15, 2008

Just stuff....




Forgot to mention that we had out team presentation the other day. It was pretty cool. Not really sure what they said about the team or what they said about me but it sure took a while. Always cool to walk down a spiral stair case to see a bunch of people clapping for you.

Today after washing my bike (I love this bike, especially when it's all pearly white and clean! Now she just needs a name.) I was doing an interval up one of my favorite mountains around here. I was going flat out with my head down when I, almost literally, ran into the Tour of Méditerranéen. I was seriously inches from getting hit head on by a police motor cycle. Bastard never even honked or stopped. It was cool to watch the race on one of the fastest parts of the decent and even cooler because a healthy portion of my good buddies from Slipstream were in the front group. Nice work guys!

On another note, races three and four are this weekend with some pretty challenging and unpredictable terrain. I hear the roads are crappy and the hills never stop coming. Needless to say, I am pretty excited to tear things up.

Keepin' it real,
alex

No comments: