Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Aix En Provence...

Well today on an epic ride I found myself lost ass all hell w/ no idea which way was up, down, and more importantly, home. So I did what I always do: I road harder..... and harder..... and harder. After flying along at near maximum for almost a full hour I found myself in the outskirts of Axe En Povence, and let me tell you, it is definitely all it's cracked up to be. It's a pretty rad city and it has made it's way into my top five favorite cities (in order: Boulder, Montréal, Axe en Provence, Portland, Boston). Its whole, old town meshed with modern urban city thing works pretty well and the coffee is top notch. Perfect for raising the spirits enough to slog the 50km home. Now, if I could just figure out how to get all the pictures off my camera....

On a small side note:

I hate it when good things happen to bad people. Makes me sick.

1 comment:

fred said...

Hi Alex I'm Fred,when you were stopped on the road to aubagne,it's me who give you a tube to repair your wheel. We meet again at the reception with the marseilles mayor.

Scuse me for my english lol, if you want you can take my msn to speak a few.

fredangelelli@hotmail.com

See you soon I hope.