Monday, January 14, 2008

Thanks!

I never realized how many spectacular friends I had until I tried to say good by to all of them. Right now I am not really shure how to feel about leaving. I am looking forward to France with great anticipation how ever I leave Boulder with a heavy heart. For the last five months my life has been so perfectly perfect and to leave that behind truly hurts. However, I have no intention of leaving home simply to get waxed by a bunch of euros. My hope is that this perfect off season will be the base to an amazing season abroad. My objective: return with some serious results worth bragging about.

As my final note I would like to say thanks. I don't know how else to say it. I feel as if I have been treated like royalty here so...

THANKS!

alex

ps. happy new year!

2 comments:

A.J. Meyer said...

there!

A.J. Meyer said...

my bad i meant to say kick ass over there.