Thursday, July 31, 2008

Injured Pride

My pride hurts. Not because I've finished off the back every day so far (although that dosn't help...) but because, for the first time in my life, I failed to pee on comand. Yup, I got pulled for a randome doping control today and after 157km in scorching heat w/ about 5 fewer bottles than I needed I was 100% empty. Well ok, not 100% empty. The minimum amout was 75cl. I Mustered up 60cl. Close but no cigar. That 15cl difference was made up after consuming 3liters of water and waiting for 45min in a sweltering room. Talk about perfect recovery. Lets all hope I pass.

Ok, I'd talk more but my room mate has decided it's bed time. Shit, what time is it? 9pm. Humm, he must be tired. Perhaps he should have finished off the back to save some energy like me!

Laters,
alex

No comments: