Friday, August 1, 2008

Back

I'm back. Felt great today. I'm not going to go into details because it's almost 9pm (apparently going to bed before 9pm gives you magical powers...) but I was fast. Real fast. Like, "when do we hit the hill?" "we just went over the hill why do you think the group is down to 30 guys?" "oh that's cool" type of fast. I think today was also the first time I was bummed out because I had such a good team. Took off on a climb bridged 30 seconds of a 45 second gap on the winning move and had the momentum to go all the way when I was told to sit up because I was dragging one of the GC guys with me and we already had 2 guys in the lead group. Bummer. I'll be sure to leave that guy behind tomorrow.

Going to bed early in hopes of gaining magical powers,
alex

No comments: