- Team GC (as Walker will tell you, it's a big deal because we all got jearsys)
- Climbers jearsy (Won by Peter Stetina after some of the most hardcore racing I've ever seen. Took a couple of pages out of the, "Eastern Block Book for Bikers - We Break Legs for breakfast"
- Best young rider - Won by Peter Salons. If you count nail sanwiches and horse semen recovery shakes* as doping than that kid is jacked.
- Most agressive rider jearsy on 2 stages - I had it one day and Stetina had it the next day.
- Oh yeah, almost forgot..... we won 2 stages! One of them was live on national television! Both were won by Daniel Holloway. That kid is FAST! Everybody was saying how amazing we were as a team riding on the front in the crits trying to set it up for Holloway. Fact is, is that it ain't hard to go hard when you know you've got a guy like Holloway to seal the deal at the end.
- Home - I could write a full book of the events that took place but I'll spare you the details.
- 8hr rides trying to cover every inch of the front range roads I love so much.
- Farmer's market loitering
- Levi's 21st and a steller Hat party
- Goodwill shopping
- Rock climbing (Fred and Vaughters, if you're reading this right now you can go ahead and ignore that last bullet...)
- 2 crashes (one stupid one in a construction zone and one on live television)
- One potato gun shooting (may the Kelly Cannon live forever)
All of that is topped off w/ a healthy serving of quality laughs, tasty food, hugs, and good ol' Colorado livin'.
Well then, It's been 29hrs since I last had a wink of solid snoozin' so I'm off to bed.
Happy late 4th of July,
*The Slovok never actually ingested nails or horse semen...