Saturday, September 22, 2007

Winding down

The season is over. It feel nice to be done for a while but mentally I am not quite ready to hang up the cleats. My form is really good right now and mentally I am strong as an ox. Unfortunutly there are no more races for me to do over here so I'll be on an air plane in a few days. On the plus side KT is in Spain now and we are having the time of our lives. Off season mean that I have finally taken the opportunity to walk around Girona and play tourist for the last couple of days and I even accepted the invitation of a few new foreign freinds to go check out the disco tecs! Both me an KT were blown away at the crazyness of the Spanish party life style. I don't know how they do it here! They called us panzy Americans when we said we were ready to go home at 2am. Then they said we were whiny Americans when we said we were going home to go to sleep at 5am! They could not understand why we did not want to stay for breakfast! It was amazingly fun but I can not imagine my self doing that again for a very loooong time. The Spanish bells are chiming 11pm and last night did not offer much sleep so it is time for bed. We need our rest because tomorrow is going to be a full day on the beach.

alex

No comments: