Monday, September 24, 2007

Wild adventures

(this is one day's worth of tickets)
I am soooo sick of trains. There, I said it. Over the past 2 weeks I have spent close to a total of 48hrs on trains or banging my head against the wall in the train stations. Oh well, at least I will have plenty of practice for next year. It is definitly and easier pill to swallow when traveling with KT but asside from the usuall fun and games the past two days have been super stressful. Both days have started at roughly 4:30am and have gone none stop untill 11pm. On the plus side KT managed to find a really cool little backpackers dorm, were we crashed last night and, a nice little resturant down the street. I on the other hand have not been able to get out of my own way. Awkward train tickets and a 5am run to the airport the day BEFORE my filight have me counting the hours till I can go home and sleep till noon.

Anyway, Nice is Nice and France is.... well... still France. In my opinion, I guess the only way to describe France is with KT's initial words after deboarding the train, "huh.... Why does everyone here think they're so cool?"

carrots and beets,
alex

No comments: