Wednesday, September 12, 2007

VC La Pomme....

.... Has been an interesting experience so far. Not much to say about the team so far other than it has been a constant learning experience. So far all the guy I have meet have been super cool (especialy Dan Martin who has taken it uppon him self to make me proficcient in the french culture in only 2days) and a few even speek decent english! I feel like and idiot because I am IN France and the French people speek better English than I speek French. Oh well, I'm learning quickly.

I guess one thing has happened so far.... we killed an afternoon trying to install a new stove. Not sure how I always get suckered into these foreign home improvement jobs but I'm starting to think I should start putting them on my resume.

Ok, I'm going to go make sure the Frenchies don't stick their fingers in the socket,

alex

No comments: