Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My bad





It's been a while since my last post. My bad. I have been on the road for the past few weeks. Raced CSC, Lancaster, Reading, and Now I am 2 days into Beauce. So far ok. CSC, Lancaster, Reading were ok I guess. Nothing close to great. Just tried to do as much work for the team as I could. Did not finish any of them.
Lancaster was my favorite. The course was pretty tough with some short sharp hills and some sketchy fast descending. The team adopted the buddy system. My buddy got 3 flats. I got to help him chase back from 3 flats. Oh yeah, it rained the whole time. That made it fun.

Beauce is pretty cool. The courses are really hard. I am convinced that flat ground does not exist here. The whole race is rolling up and down. The stages feel pretty long (yesterday was almost 6hrs and today was right around 5) and the roads are REALLY rough so by the end of each day my body feels super worked. Oh yeah, we started w/ only 6 guys. 2 of them dropped out. We are down to 4. Oh well, longer massages.
Speaking of massage.... it's my turn.

k by

ps. sorry about short sentences. I'm beat.



No comments: