Friday, June 29, 2007

Big Days


Ever since I was a little tike playing club soccer there has been one technique that out performed all the rest when it came to spiking my motivation: piss me off. Back then all it took was for some wanker mama's boy to stomp on my foot in the middle of a game to get me fired up to maximum goal scoring potential. These days it is a little more complicated. I am not really sure why (although I do have a pretty good idea) but I have been super pissed off at the world lately. This raw anger has morphed into probably the best training I have ever done in my life. Too bad I do not have any big races to unleash my beast on until nationals which is 2 whole weeks away! Oh well, who knows, there are a lot of stupid people in this world and maybe one of them will stomp on my foot again between now and nationals. There should be plenty of fuel for my fire.


Peace and love,

alex

No comments: