Monday, March 3, 2008

Back From the Dead

At least that's what it feels like! This has been one the nastiest viruses I have ever cross sowards with and it finally looks like I will be the victor. I'm not going to lie I was sweating pretty hard there for a while (literally) and things were looking pretty dark. I think the worst was seeing what I would look like if I were a zombi: Pale, Emaciated, along w/ 2 intensly blood shot eyes tinted green/brown from falling asleep w/ tea bags on my eyes. It was freeky.

Any who, I'm back on the bike and starting to feel like myself.

I think I'm going to start the craft of bending wood......

alex

1 comment:

Dave said...

hey, could i please have you're e-mail address. mine is David.Brown@vodamail.co.za i will be comming over to France in 2 months time and racing with VC la Pomme, i would just like to chat about what i can expect.

thanks

dave