Friday, July 20, 2007

Yada Yada





Man the ratio of assholes to non assholes in Pittsburgh is way off from most of the places in the country. I can not tell you how many people have been more that willing to offer their negative opinions about my profession while speeding by me on the road. If your one of the 28 people (yeah, I counted today) who yelled at me on the road today all I have to say is fuck you. Why don’t YOU get on the side walk or go to hell. And to the weird, smelly, gay guy that tried really hard to give me and Taylor directions from the Starbucks to the Amerisuits : Thanks man, we made it home

Angry motorists aside, Pittsburgh has not been too bad. A little Hibachi, and a baseball game have served well to spruce things up. The post game fireworks were some of the best I have ever seen in my entire life. I will give a high five to that. And a big high five to the Houston Astros for whipping the Pittsburgh Pirates. Way to go guys!

No comments: