This is what us real men eat after a hard days training...
Kidding of course. Or am I?
Sorry about the lack of posts but life hasn't exactly been all that exciting these days. Been riding myself into the ground trying to get ready for this season but that's just what I do. Nothin' special.
Went to the Garmin training camp in Silver city. That was cool. We road bikes, bitched about not eating gluten (yet failed to fully apriciate how spectacular every meal was thanks to Chris Grealish and his small army), got sun burns, and mailed a bunch of watered down piss to USADA (they have this new rule were the spicific gravity has to be w/ in a certain range & if it's not you have to hang out & keep trying until it's good. In the good ol' days after two shots you could go home. Thanks to the new rule USADA has 8 jars filled w/ pure rocky mountain H2O filtered through yours truly. I hope they apriciate the fact that I was up until 2am making that damn water for them).
Other than that here's all you need to know:
- Kirk is riding fast. There, I said it.
- Julian Kyer signed on w/ Trek Livestrong. Tumbs up hombre!
- My knee still sucks but I'm past the point of caring. I still ice & everything but it's going to have to REALLY hurt to make me give a sh*t.
- A strict diet of rice, beans, eggs, and ginger snaps WILL get you down to race weight.
- The Dodos make me feel good
- DZnuts really does protect your junk.
- Colby Pearce is going to coach me into the next superstar. Just wait, you'll see.
- Lesbians will not steal food if they have to cook it. Ginger snaps are pre cooked...
- Me, Julian, and TK switched Facebook passwords. First one to cave & ask for their password back has to put up a personal ad on Craigslist and go on a date. Only sexy movie stars search for love on Craigslist right?